Monetizing your digital content might be one of the main reasons you started creating the stuff. So how do you do it. How do you do it right? I came across a post by Marcelo Lewin of the Center for New Media Studies with some great stuff you’ll want to absorb.
I’ve listed out the 10 items from that post, but you definitely need to click through and read the additional information that’s been written on each list item. Definitely well worth your time.
Top 10 Monetization Tips or Why It’s Ok To Charge For Your Digital Content
- Don’t Be Afraid To Charge
- Approach Sponsors
- Track Everything!
- Price Your Content Accordingly
- Try Out All Revenue Models
- Identify Your Audience
- Identify All Your Media
- Produce Content That People Will Like
- Build Your Audience
- Think And Act Like A Media Company
Possibly Related Content Monetization Articles (by Zemanta)
- YouTube money available to more videographers (news.cnet.com)
- Sharify.it – Monetizing Adobe AIR Applications (killerstartups.com)
- How Would You Monetize this Food Blog (problogger.net)